Tuesday 23 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-be-read List

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. This meme is created and hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Every week there is a new top ten list for bloggers to take part in and enjoy!


So basically these are the books on top of my TBR list for fall! Some of them are not out yet and I also should warn you that doesn't mean I'll be able to get through all of them during fall since i'm very busy with school this year (first year in high school and all!). !

Anyway enjoy!


1.

The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson


2.

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey (The 5th Wave #2)



3.

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (The Darkest Minds #2)



4.

Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #5)




5.

The Young Elites by Mary Lu


6.

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2)


7.

Miss Peregrune's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs


8.

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


9.

White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout



10.

Half Bad by Sally Green



Which are your Top Ten books on your Fall TBR list? Comment down bellow and tell me! Or even better, go check out The Broke and The Bookish' blog and if you have a blog make your own Top Ten and link it in your comment so I can go check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo... I haven't yet read the Percy Jackson series, the first book is in my TBR pile though!! I'm slightly worried it's gonna be one of those books thats great if you first read it as a kid but is a little anticlimactic when you're older... thoughts? :)
    Cute blog by the way! I like the diamond background x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick up the Percy Jackson series! It's funny and adventurous and has mythology, the perfect combination! Don't worry it's not one of those books. PJO has the same level of fun no matter how old the reader is!
      Thank you! :D

      Delete
  2. These are all books I would like to read, as well. For the expection of Never Fade, because I haven't read The Darkest Minds, yet. I hear that Rebel Belle if fantastic. It sounds really interesting. Great picks! Happy Reading!
    Brittney @ Reviews from a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read The Darkest Minds! I read it in the beginning of summer and loved it! It's a fantastic dystopian novel. I've also heard many positive things about Rebel Belle!
      Thank you :D

      Delete
  3. I also hope to read Miss Peregrine's. Looks like a perfect book to read around Halloween :D I'm also curious about Rebel Belle. Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what i thought about Miss Peregrin's too! Thank you! :D

      Delete