Sunday 12 October 2014

Stacking the Selves #2


Stacking the Selves is all about sharing the books you recently added to your selves. Wether they are in the form of a paperback, hardpack, ebook, audiobook, or a book you borrowed from your friend or the library and of course review book. It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

                 






               Wow, i haven't done a haul in while, have I? Well this is going to be a long post...


Purchased


1.

I've been hearing a lot about the Arkadien Trilogy by Kai Meyer recently so I decided to  buy the first two books and give them a try.



2.

I bought this in the beginning of September as Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite authors and Holly Black really captivated me with her previous book 'The Coldest Girl in ColdTown' . Still haven't read this though...


3.

This is another book that I've been hearing plenty about lately, so I said why not? It's also fantasy (which you probably knew from the cover) and I'am trying to get more into that genre these days.



4.

They say it's a contemporary book with a paranormal twist about three girls who seek revenge upon the people who hurt them in the past.... Need I say more?



5.


                         My first road-trip book! Yay! I've been wanting to read one for ages!


6.


Last week I saw the 2005 adaptation of Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen and I really loved it. It made me obsessed with Jane Austen. Well I can't really say i'm a fan of hers since i've never read a book by her but I have a feelling Pride and Prejudice will make me one! Also, how gorgeous is this cover?



7.

This book is just so beautiful! And it has Morpheus on the cover! *fangirls* It's the second book in the Splintered trilogy by A. G. Howard which is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland and a current obsession of mine!



8.


I haven't read a dystopian novel in a while and this one seems really interesting! I mean who wouldn't  read a book where just a drop of rain can instantly kill you?



9.

The Lynburn legacy by Sarah Rees Brennan has come to be really popular lately and it's also a Gothic novel which is all the more interesting!



10.

This is also a second book in a trilogy. The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter. I really loved the first book which i read almost two years ago and i am planning to reread it and continue with the second book soon!


11.

So this is a mixture of ebooks and physical books. Awake at Dawn and Turned at Dark the novella I have in my kindle while all the others I have purchased as physical books. I read the Shadow Falls series 2 years ago and really loved it so I finally decided to buy the books and reread them.



And that was my second Stacking the Selves! I think these are about 15+ books..... wow, i need to get on book buying ban or else I'm going to be broke very soon....



3 comments:

  1. Yeah just finished reading it. Just as perfect as the first time!
    I am extremely axcited about Blood of Olympus! It will be arriving in my mail any day now and i can't wait to start reading it! Though I've heard there's not a PoV from Percy or Annabeth in this book.....
    Anyway... Thank you :D I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... just wow! That's a brilliant haul. Rain is one I have wanted to read for so long now, really must buy myself a copy of that. I really enjoyed Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, such a sweet read. I hope you enjoy all of your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Amy and Roger's Epic Derour! I would jump right into it if I hadn't other books to read! Thank you :D

      Delete